Registration is now open for the
2015 OSSA Annual Conference, Jingle in July at Put-in-Bay!
Featuring keynote speaker Jack Smalley, SPHR & Director of Human Resource Learning & Development for Express Employment Professionals international headquarters, this informative and exciting conference will cover topics important to staffing industry professionals.
JOIN OSSA OR RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP AND RECEIVE SPECIAL MEMBER PRICING. CONFERENCE REGISTRATION ENDS JULY 1.
Conference Topics Include:
- HR Leadership with Jack Smalley, SPHR, Express Employment Professionals
- Website Design & Mobile Technology with Mark Demaree, Top Echelon Network, Inc.
- Strategic Mergers & Acquisitions with Jerry Grady, UHY LLP
- The Future of Staffing with Adrienne Nelson, Staffing Industry Analysts
- How to Properly Finance a Death Star Project: Workers Compensation Update with Ken Finley, V&A Risk Services LLC
- The Affordable Care Act with John Walters, Essential StaffCARE
- Attracting, Hiring & Retaining Internal Staff with Tom Erb, Tallann Resources
- Creating a Culture of Integrity and Success Through Integrity with Mary Russell, Character Trainer and Coach
- Recruiting with Kevin Walker, Indeed.com
SESSION SCHEDULE COMING SOON!
WHERE: Islander Inn & Niagara Event Center
Thursday, July 16 through Friday, July 17
$225 members, $275 non-members, Group rate of $225 for the first employee and $200 each additional registration
Make your reservation by June 29
at the Islander and be sure to mention the conference to get a special rate.
Business casual for sessions -- island casual for evenings!
Be sure to check the ferry schedules for Miller Boatline
and Jet Express